Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio Digital and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel Media & Entertainment, Loveland, Colorado is looking for a Program Director. Must have at least 2 years verifiable experience/track record, on-air shift, production and good relationships with labels.
- Oversee all aspects of programming with our station.
- Execute an on-air show and voice track additional shift on sister station.
- Schedule music for station using GSelector software.
- Work hand in hand with sales department and management for station promotions.
- Do all station live appearances and remote broadcasts.
- Execute all station related on air endorsements.
- Write and produce all imaging pieces for station.
- Write and download all PC talent liners.
- Execute all national contesting elements for station.
- Voice requested production voice pool commercials.
- Do local production assigned by Production Manager.
- Be responsible for downloading all station barter materials and complete weekly affidavits.
- Download all station syndicated programming.
- Work with station webmaster and oversee all digital content on station website.
- Take command of station facebook and twitter accounts, and be active on both.
- Be responsible for appearance and operation of company van.
- Be a team player and work well with station management, sales, traffic and other station personnel.
- Be efficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, have a good knowledge of Cool Edit Pro, Nexgen and GSelector software and operating systems.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Have a good knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations, and be able to adhere to those policies.
How To Apply
You must apply on-line at https://careerchannel.silkroad.com. Airchecks must be attached in MP3 format.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job Location: LOVELAND, Colorado, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular